Tuesday 15 July 2014

[I'M BACK] My 4 Months Hair Adventure


Hi there!

I said I would start posting after my midterm exams but high school was so stressful this year that l haven't had time to do so.

I've had the same hair style (brown hair, blue fringe) for almost a year, while I've always been someone who couldn't stand having the same hair color for more than 2/3 month, so...

While having a hair crisis... I bleached my hair.


I think I kept it for a moth since I didn't like it at all, though a lot of friends told me I looked great with blonde hair. What do you think?


Anyway, since I didn't like it, I bought purple and grey dye (I'll do a review on another post) and I love how I turned out *^*




it's sooooo pretty, isn't it? ❤️😍 And this pictures are also pretty nice haha they were for a casting but that's another story 😉 

As I said I felt in love with this hair color, but as time passed and I washed my hair, it changed to a mix of purple, blonde and light brown... ; ; so I bleached it again and this time to an even lighter blonde, it was almost white I think. 



BUT I bought something thinking it was some kind of anti-yellow purple conditioner... And it was actually purple dye! My hair was bright purple in less than 5 minutes! 


I was so speechless when I couldn't wash it out ; ; 
I think I washed it like 10 times in 3 days and of course my hair got so so soooo damaged -sighs- 

At the end I had like purple-fuchsia-pink hair and since people liked it, I think i'll wash it out little by little and let my hair rest. 


Say Hi to my current hair~ 

And that's it! The end of my 4 Moths Hair Adventure ~ 

With love
Susy


PS: Sorry it's so short, I just wanted to do a little introduction after all this time~ xx 


No comments: